Why Choose WordPress For Your Website
- User friendly: WordPress is highly intuitive, making plugin installation, upgrades and publishing just about as easy as it gets.
- Social media integration: Standard WordPress features include cross-blog communication tools, blogroll link management, robust blog commenting and Pingback function, easy widget install and formatting.
- Strong developer community: With more than 25 million users worldwide, WordPress help is never more than a click or two away. The platform is highly stable and continually evolving, meaning that with WordPress, you always have a state of the art blog.
- SEO friendly: WordPress comes with solid, out-of-the-box SEO functionality, considered the strongest among blogging content management systems.
Why Choose Us To Develop Your WordPress Website
- Custom WordPress website design – Your brand is unique, and your blog should be, too. Tweaking standard WordPress templates won’t get you noticed, but our high impact designs will.
- SEO Success – Our team fully leverages the potential of a WordPress platform to maximize your blog’s visibility on Google and the other major search engines.
- Complete WordPress support – As a full service Internet marketing company, we provide WordPress design, development, site maintenance and analytics.
WordPress as a Blog
WordPress began as a blogging platform that is quickly becoming one of the most widely used blogging systems for web developers. WordPress is easy to work with and has nearly unlimited customization capabilities. If you can edit a Microsoft Word document, then you can create, edit and maintain the content on your WordPress website. If you are more advanced in your coding skills, there are limitless customization opportunities with numerous plugins and design themes available.
WordPress as a website
The dynamic capabilities of the WordPress platform has launched it light years past being just a “blog” software. The number of top websites that have implemented the WordPress platform to their website grows everyday. The ease of use and content management system features tools that make it easy to create new content, embed video, search engine optimization, social media marketing, lead generation, and much more.
WordPress as a blog and website
One of the beauties of WordPress is that is can operate as a website AND a blog. With no complicated programming, WordPress allows users to create static pages and blog posts. This unique characteristic makes WordPress websites for companies a cost effective way to grow and develop their web presence. Many large corporations are relying on the robust features of the WordPress platform for their corporate website. Here are just a few:
Is WordPress Right For Me?
People ask this all the time because it seems too good to be true. I think that for the most part, WordPress is a great platform to develop your business and business website. It is easy to use, integrates with social media, is VERY search engine friendly. In my opinion, less than 10% of business and information websites would not be right for the WordPress platform.